Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Random

I read again my posts in 'Rohani' label. Omg, I feel I'm a two faced person like "orang Farisi and ahli Taurat". I'm sorry. I don't want to be like them. Because I'm not very pure person, I also make wicked and egoistic things.

Wednesday- June 5th 2013, the first time I went to 'Persekutuan Doa' at my workplace which it is seldom to find that kind of gathering in a company -correct me if I'm wrong-, and I'm grateful to find it there.

Well, a priest came there and started to explain about a story in Gospel of John - it was a woman slept with other guy (not her husband) and she was brought to Jesus and He said who felt have no sin could start to throw her with little rocks.

If you know what story I mean, "orang-orang Farisi and ahli Taurat", ones who brought that woman to Jesus. But, it was themselves who left that place first and their plan to punish the woman was cancelled. The priest said maybe we were the kind of that Farisi hypocrite. Look at the mirror and watch it and start to ask yourself. Jleb.

And, the priest said about "What the use of many services or attendances out there but we didn't have good and caring attitude to our family? It's useless." Jleb! We need to start our care "kasih" from the closest one, our family. He said that. Knock knock me. What I underline is not about many services or attendances like activity in a young people group or other similar group at your church. But, what I underline and more important is the caring attitude for the family.

In the end, I think I need a lot of correctness and repairing. Age of 22 is waiting ting~

No comments:

Post a Comment